Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Superpower!!!

When I was a little boy I always wanted a super power and it would be very very cool!!! the super power would be super speed I would never have to buy a car or take the bus I would never be late for school or any of my important stuff to do. I can run a cross the ocean and I will be on they another side of the world and also could run away form my trouble or when I get in trouble with my mom. I can be the fastest men alive. I could run like the wind. I could go to places that other people couldn't go too. that's what my super power would be super speed and I would be the fastest man alive.

1 comment:

  1. Though having super speed would be a very cool power, the way you have portrayed the power it seems that you only want the power for yourself. As well, you have a lot of spelling mistakes and are using MSN talk, making it a little difficult to read. Try fixing it up a bit and making it a little longer and I bet it'll be easier to see why you want that power.

    -Arlene

    ReplyDelete