Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19,2010

160 Waterford Ave
Penticton, British Columbia
Canada V2A 3T7

Mr. Kleats
Central High School
123 Main Street
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 1W3

Dear Mr. Kleats:

Hello Mr. Kleats my name is Jesse Raposo I have son that's plays on your hockey team this was a great year in the playoffs going all the way and winning the championship game but I have have just a few concern I would like to talk about the team.

I always take my son to the hockey games and practices have noticed that when you come late then the practices are delayed then that's when the players just stand around waiting for you to come maybe it would be easier to have and assent coach then be easier for you and the player.


My second concern is that their no need for profane language they are only 10 year old and then don't need to learn of any profane language. The yelling is good for the players but you tend to yell to much and I think that's not very good for the kids and they tend to not have fun that much but the number one thing about hockey is having fun.

My third concern is that you always think about winning and winning but is good winning you take it to much and then the kids feel scared when they lose because you really mad its good to lose because then you get to learn form your mistakes form that game work on it. Thank you for taking the time read my letter hope you have a good off season see you next year.


Sincerely
Jesse Raposo

No comments:

Post a Comment